If you have a disability for which you are or may be requesting an accommodation, you are encouraged to contact both your instructor and the Office of Disability Resources and Services, 216 William Pitt Union, (412)648-7890/(412)383-7355 (TTY), as early as possible in the term.  DRS will verify your disability and determine reasonable accommodations